Page was last updated: 3 January 2020, 16:19
Overdraft is a profitable financial addition to your salary card!
Overdraft - a loan provided by the Bank to the Borrower within the established limit and term.
- Overdraft for 12 months.
- The size of the interest rate of the overdraft is 22% per annum.
- No hidden commissions: only the interest rate.
- Debt on the loan is automatically repaid after the transfer of wages to your card.
- The amount of the issued overdraft shall not exceed 3 – time of the average monthly salary.
- A request for an overdraft.
- The passport (copying of the corresponding pages from the original document is made in the bank).