We live at a time of great changes in our country. Each of us has own role, and it is always to be helpful, responsible, and needed for others.
We combine the wisdom of past generations and innovative solutions of present day in order to meet the requirements of our clients.
Trust and fairness
Honesty and reliability, multiplied by the professionalism are the qualities so characteristic of our team.
Bank for the client
We always work for the benefit of our client.
We achieve results only by working together. Our responsible business relationship is the basis for achieving your success.
We are aware of the responsibility for the development of society, which is entrusted to business and, in particular, our Bank.
Business profile and objectives
Banking operations shall be carried out on the basis of special permission (licenses) of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the manner prescribed by the law of the Republic of Uzbekistan “On banks and banking”.
The Bank may carry out the following banking operations:
- opening and maintenance of accounts of individuals and legal entities, including correspondent banks, payment of accounts;
- atracting funds as deposits;
- provision of credits to the Bank’s customers – enterprises, organizations and institutions - in its own name and out of capital base and borrowed funds on terms of recoverability, payment of interest, security, intended use and maturity;
- management of funds under a contract with the owner or manager of assets;
- organization and implementation of financial leasing;
- issue, purchase, sale, accounting and custody of securities, management of securities under contract with a customer, as well as other securities business, not prohibited by the current legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- collection of cash, bills, payment and accounting documents;
- lease to individuals and legal entities of special premises or safes, located in such premises, for storage of documents and other valuables;
- acquisition of right to demand fulfillment of obligations by third parties;
- provision of information and consultancy services relating to banking operations;
- issue of guarantees on behalf of third parties, providing for their implementation;
- other operations in accordance with international banking practice, specifically stipulated in the license for banking operations, issued by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan.