- Effective management of balance sheet liquidity and maintaining the level of capital adequacy, Bank asset and liability management, compliance with the prudential regulations established by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, the main directions of strategic development and business plan of the Bank;
- Accounting, gathering reliable information on the status and changes in assets, liabilities, income and expenses of the bank, as well as the Bank's capital;
- Legitimacy in activities of the Bank and its structural divisions, uniform implementation of the legislation and regulatory legal acts of the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan, protection of rights and property interests of Bank depositors and shareholders;
- Implementation of the HR policy, creation of normal and safe working conditions for Bank employees, implementation of organizational and practical measures to ensure raising the level of their professional training.
Born in 1972.
In 1995 he graduated from the Tashkent Financial Institute, specializing in Finance and Credit.
He began his career in 1995 as a specialist in the International Accounts Department of Joint-Stock Commercial Bank "Uzmevasabzavotbank”.
From November 1995 to July 2004 he worked in the system of the National Bank for Foreign Economic Relations of the Republic of Uzbekistan. He worked in the Interbank Accounting Center, Main Department of Internal Audit, he worked as a Deputy Chief Executive of the Main Operations Division of Hamza branch, Chief Executive of the Academic Branch and Head of Operations Department of this Bank.
From July 2004 to August 2007 he worked as First Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board of the Private Open Joint-Stock-Exchange Bank "Trastbank".
From September 2007 to May 2009 he worked as Deputy Chairman of the Joint-Stock Commercial Bank "Turonbank”.
Since September 2009 (since opening) - Chairman of the Board of the Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.
- Implementation of the Bank's credit policy, including lending activities of branches;
- Development of proposals for the establishment of cooperation with international financial institutions, organization and coordination of Bank relationships with rating agencies;
- Implementation of operations in the area of trade finance in the established order.
Born in 1971.
In 1997 he graduated from the Specialized High School of Business at the Tashkent State University, MBA Degree.
In 2002 he graduated from the Tashkent State Economic University, Bachelor Degree.
In 2011 he graduated from the London Business School (LBS), MBA Degree.
He began his career in the banking field in 1999.
From November 1999 to October 2006 he worked in the system of Joint Stock - Innovation Commercial Bank “Ipak Yuli Bank". He worked in Securities and Currency Market Department, Micro-credits Department, Crediting Department, Client Policy and Marketing Department, worked as head of International Financial Institutions and Marketing Department.
From December 2001 to December 2003 he worked at the Representative Office of Japan External Trade Organization “JETRO”.
From November 2006 to November 2008 he worked as a Deputy Chairman of Management Board of “ABN AMRO Bank NB Uzbekistan A.O.”.
From November 2008 to November 2011 he worked as a Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of “Royal Bank of Scotland NB Uzbekistan CJSC”.
From December 2011 he was appointed to the position of Acting 1st Deputy Chairman of Management Board of the Open Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.
In January 2012 he was approved for the position of the First Deputy Chairman of the Board of the Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.
- Work arrangement for retails transactions;
- Accounting and reporting on monetary circulation in all branches, including OPERU of the Bank;
- Organization of the emission and cash operations in the Bank’s branches;
- Execution of the bank's credit policy, in terms of retail lending, including credit activities of branches;
- Supervision over carrying out transactions of currency exchange;
- Supervision over compliance with the currency regulations.
Born in 1976.
In 1998 he graduated from the Tashkent Financial Institute, specializing in "International currency and credit relations".He began his career in 1998 as a specialist in the Central bank of the Republic Uzbekistan .
From 1998 to 2008 he worked in the various roles in the Department of licensing and coordination of credit organizations of the Central bank of the Republic Uzbekistan .
From 2008 to 2013 he was the Director of Internal Control Coordination Department of the Central bank of the Republic Uzbekistan .
From November 2013 to June 2017 he served as the Deputy Chairman of the Central bank of the Republic Uzbekistan .
In June 2017 he was appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Board of the Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.
- Implementation of marketing analysis of banking services in order to introduce new types of banking products;
- Reliable operation "Helplines" at the head office and branches of the bank, registration and timely consideration of complaints and appeals of citizens;
- Compliance of the internal regulatory documents with the laws in connection with a protection of legal interests and civil rights.
Born in 1984.
In 2007, graduated from Tashkent State Economical University specializing in “Economics”.
Work started in 2005 as the expert of accreditation sector of the Loan Department of the Motor Transport Branch of the bank of Asaka.
From 2005 to 2015, worked in the system of Asaka JSCB bank. Worked in the department of money circulation, currency exchange transactions department, export-import and conversion transactions, held a position of the Head of Loaning Department and the Head of mini-bank.
Beyond that, in 2011-2012, he was the Head of department of monitoring over cash-money issue in Tashkent Regional Branch of QishloqQurilishBank.
In 2015-2016 was a Deputy Manager of Yakkasaray branch of XalqBank.
From December 2016 to June 2018 was the Manager of Sergeli branch of XalqBank.
In June 2018 he was appointed as the Deputy Chairman of the Board of the Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.
- Correctness of accounting organization at the Bank and implementation of the Accounting Policy approved by the Bank Council.
- Audit of accounting and reporting organization, timely briefing of employees on accounting, control, reporting and economic analysis.
- Control over the accrual of taxes, their timely payment and reporting to the tax authorities.
- Fulfilling other functions in accordance with the requirements of the legislation.
Born in 1986.
In 2007 he graduated from the Tashkent Financial Institute, majoring in banking.
He began his career in 2008 at Ozsanoatқurilishbank, a specialist in the second category of the Accounting and Reporting Division.
From 2008 to 2015, he worked in the system of Ozsanoatқurilishbank OJSCB as a first category specialist, leading specialist of the Accounting and Reporting Department, internal control officer, and deputy chief accountant.
Since March 2015, he held the position of Head of the Department of Internal Banking Operations of the Accounting and Reporting Department, Deputy Chief Accountant of the Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.
Since October 2019, he held the position of acting The head of the accounting and reporting department is the chief accountant of the Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.
Since December 2019, he was approved as the Head of the Accounting and Reporting Department - Chief Accountant of the Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.
- Inspection regarding compliance with legislation , visaing and presentation of conclusions concerning draft documents of legal nature (orders, instructions, provisions and other acts of legal nature) submitted for the bank management signature.
- Visaing draft agreements concluded by the bank on amount not exceeding two hundred-times minimal salary, only in cases when draft agreements comply with legislation requirements.
- Control and practical assistance to branches’ legal services, explanations regarding legal questions arising in their practical activity;
- Protection of the bank proprietary and other interests in courts and other establishments.
- Organization of legal activity for the bank and its structural subdivisions property safety provision.
- Performs other functions within limits of department competence.
Born in 1979.
In 2000 she graduated from the University of World Economy and Diplomacy, having specialized in “International legal relations”.
She began her career in 2000 at the Republican Trade Exhibition Center “Uzexpocenter” as a specialist in the Department of international and national exhibitions.
From 2001 to 2009 she worked at the State Joint-Stock Foreign Trade Company “Uzprommashimpeks” (under the Ministry of Foreign Economic Relations, Investments and Trade of the Republic of Uzbekistan) in the positions of the 1st category legal adviser, leading legal adviser, senior legal adviser of the Legal Department.
From September 2009 (since opening) she works as Head of Legal Services Department of the Open Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.
From May 2012 she works as Head of Legal Department of the Joint-Stock Commercial Bank “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”.