JSCB “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”, located at Tashkent city, Yashnabad district, 2a Makhtumkuli street, announces a competition for a positions of the First Deputy and Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of JSCB “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK”, in accordance with Decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 4112 dd. January 14th, 2019 “On organization of activities of the State Assets Management Agency of the Republic of Uzbekistan” and the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 356 dd. April 26th, 2019 “On measures for further improvement of the system of state assets management”.
Candidates may be qualified employees of the Bank, as well as other persons with managerial experience in the banking and financial sector, including foreign managers with the necessary qualifications and work experience.
Requirements to Candidates:
- higher financial and economic education;
- work experience in the banking sector for at least 10 years;
work experience as a senior executive position (Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Head of department) in the banking sector for at least 3 years for a candidate required for the position of the First Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of the Bank;
work experience as a senior executive position (Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, Head or Deputy Head of department) in the banking sector for at least 3 years for a candidate required for the position of the Deputy Chairman of the Management Board of the Bank;
knowledge of the main issues covered in the works of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
knowledge of the Constitution of the Republic of Uzbekistan and the Laws of the Republic of Uzbekistan in the field of banking activity, Resolutions of the Chambers of the Oliy Majlis of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Decrees of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan, Resolutions of the Cabinet of Ministers, regulatory documents of the Central Bank and other regulatory documents, including:
- Acts of civil, economic and labor legislation;
- Procedure for the preparation of bank reports;
- Procedure for payments and accounts fulfillment;
- Financial statements, national and international accounting standards, internal credit policy of the bank and lending procedure;
- Small business lending procedures;
- Procedure for accepting and issuing deposits;
- Corporate governance of the bank;
- Duties and procedures for internal audit;
- Procedure for issuing cash transactions;
- Procedure for operations with foreign currency;
- Organization of monetary circulation;
- Basic principles of the banking activities of the Basel Committee;
- Essence and significance of the personnel policy pursued in the banking system of the Republic.
Language skills:For citizens of Uzbekistan: Uzbek and Russian - fluently, English - is welcomed;
For foreign citizens: Russian and English - fluently, Uzbek and / or other foreign languages - are welcomed.
The following persons are not allowed to participate in the competition:
- Not having the higher education required for candidates to relevant managerial positions obtained in higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan or in an educational institution of a foreign state complied and recognized in accordance with the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan;
- Not having a sufficient work experience required for an election / an appointment to the appropriate managerial position;
- Who performed their functions of the sole executive body, were part of the collegial executive body or were the founders of a legal entity at the time of termination of the licenses to carry out these activities for violation of license requirements and conditions made through the fault of these persons, if less than three years have passed from the date of such termination;
- Having an outstanding conviction for the economic crimes or for the crimes against the management system;
- Outlawed by the court judgment of a certain right consisting of the prohibition to occupy certain positions during the term appointed by the court by the defaulter at enterprises, institutions or organizations or engage in one or another activity;
- Being in relationship or kinship with a Member of the Board of the Bank;
- Recognized incapacity or diminished capacity;
- Former managers, members of Management or Supervisory Boards, as well as Major shareholders (persons having 10 or more percent of voting shares or shares in the registered share capital) of the banks, microcredit organizations and legal entities - bankrupt or with a worsening financial situation - identified facts of their actions that led to bankruptcy of the legal entity or worsening of financial situation;
- Residents and / or citizens of the offshore zones;
- If persons work in a bank with close relatives who hold senior positions or are financially responsible, and directly subordinated or controlled one by another;
- Who submitted false information to participate in the competition.
To participate in the competition, the candidate must provide the following documents:1.Application for participation in the competition;
3.Application-consent of the candidate for the processing of the personal data;
4.A copy of the passport (another identification document);
5.A copy of the document on higher education;
6.A copy of the work book and / or documents proving work experience and qualifications, if there is an additional education, academic degree, academic rank - copies of the relevant supporting documents;
7.4 photos sized 3.5x4.5;
8.Certificate of absence (presence) of a criminal record;
9.Other documents (if any) confirming the candidate's compliance with the criteria specified in the Regulations.
We draw your attention to the fact that above mentioned statements and application should be completed in the form that are presented on the Bank’s website at: http://aab.uz/ru/press_center/tenders/
Candidates' documents shall be submitted to the Bank personally to the address: Republic of Uzbekistan, Tashkent city, Yashnabad district, Makhtumkuli Street, 2a.
The candidate is responsible for the accuracy, relevance and validity of the information provided to the Bank.
The submitted documents of the candidates, participating in the competition, are not subject to return.
In accordance with the Decrees of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan No. 356и dd. April 26th, 2019, the nomination for the positions of Deputy Chairman of the Management Board, JSCB “ASIA ALLIANCE BANK” shall be carried out in coordination with the Prime Minister of the Republic of Uzbekistan or his respective deputies and advisers.
Dates for accepting documents: documents shall be accepted on business days from 11/19/2019 to 11/28/2019 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. local time.
Documents shall be accepted at: Tashkent, Yashnabad district, Makhtumkuli Street, 2a.For more information please contact by phone: (71) 231-60-00